Sound of the Clarinet release
Sound of the Clarinet is the new cd just released by the clarinetist José María ‘JM’ Santandreu. This new project has been co-produced by The DK <projection> in The Hague, in collaboration with the Art of Sound Department at the Royal Conservatory of The Hague.
The album has been produced also at different locations in Spain, such as Barcelona and Valencia and is conformed by recent pieces for clarinet with and without electronics by several composers and included the Ángel Arranz’s piece, DK <sin>, version for clarinet solo without electronics.
SOUNDS OF THE CLARINET
“Baal” de Alberto J. Sanz García
- Baal, el hijo de El Infierno
- “Tango” de Javier Pérez Garrido
- “Signals” de Andrés Lewin-Richter
- “Clarinetic” de Miguel Ángel Calvo Cervera.
- “Cuatro piezas diminutas” de Marisol Gentile
- “AeruAurea” de Víctor Vallés Fornet
- “Dyptich” de Simon Milton
- “Trance” de Jonathan FeBland
- NYX de Enrique J. Aragón
- “Danzón” de Carlos D. Perales Cejudo
- dK <sin> de Ángel Arranz
- “Poema de amor de Pablo Neruda” Vicente Sanchis Tárrega